Updated: [[ January 2022]]
The ideas and information presented by Pacer Physical Therapy, PC, including but not limited to website, newsletters, blogs, opinions, advice, exercises, and social media posts, are for informational and educational purposes only. The information or recommendations on the website are not medical advice and do not replace seeing a medical professional. If you have a concern about the development, functional abilities, or health of you (or your child), please seek out the advice of the appropriate medical provider such as a doctor, specialist, and/or physical therapist.
By performing any of the recommendations on this site, you assume full responsibility for your choice to use, or apply any portion of the information or instruction you receive. You are performing these said activities at your own risk. The authors of this site are not responsible for any harm or injury that may result as taking part in any activity or suggestion found from this site. You should not assume that this site will be error-free or that the site will operate without interruption. This site may contain typographical errors and may update its information as necessary without notice.
Affiliate Links: From time to time, Pacer Physical Therapy PC participates in affiliate marketing and may allow affiliate links to be included on some of our website pages or emails. This means that we may earn a commission if/when you click on or make purchases via affiliate links. Pacer Physical Therapy PC will inform you when one of the links constitutes an affiliate link. You recognize that it remains your personal responsibility to investigate whether any affiliate offers are right for your business and will benefit you. You will not rely on any recommendation, reference, or information provided by the company, but will instead conduct your own investigation and will rely upon your investigation to decide whether to purchase the affiliate product or service.
Testimonials: At various places on this website, you may find testimonials from clients and customers of the products and services offered on this website. The testimonials are actual statements made by clients and/or customers and have been truthfully conveyed on this website.Although these testimonials are truthful statements about results obtained by these clients and/or customers, the results obtained by these clients and/or customers are not necessarily typical. You specifically recognize and agree that the testimonials are not a guarantee of results that you or anyone else will obtain by using any products or services offered on this website or by the company.
What Information do we collect?
When you visit our website we may collect personal contact information, such as name, address, e-mail address, billing details, feedback, and comments gathered from our contact form, only if submitted voluntarily.
Why do we collect your information?
We are collecting your information for the following reasons:
- To better understand your needs as a customer
- To improve our services and products
- To send you newsletters and/or promotional emails
- To customize our website according to your online and personal preferences.
How do we use the information we collect?
We may collect information about you when you send us a message through our contact form, subscribe to our email list, schedule an appointment, or when you download resources from our website. Your personal information, given voluntarily, will be used for the specific reason(s) stated above only.
How do we store, share and disclose the information we collect?
How do we communicate with our site visitors?
In order to disclose any information we have collected from our website we may contact the site visitor via email, text message, and/or phone number that was previously supplied by the site visitor. If you wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal information you can achieve this by unsubscribing from the mailing list or contact us via email, and we will be more than happy to remove your email and other contact information from our file.
A cookie is a small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. These cookies are restricted for use only on our site, and do not transfer any personal information to any other party. If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of the site may not function properly or may be considerably slower.
How will users be informed if our privacy policies change?
Children under the age of 13
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all users. Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any information to or on the website, unless the information is provided to the website by a parent and/or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
All content on this website is the property of Pacer Physical Therapy PC. The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Pacer Physical Therapy PC. By accessing or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms below.
- By participating and performing the recommendations and activities associated with Pacer Physical Therapy PC, you recognize and acknowledge that you assume full responsibility for your choice to use or apply any portion of the information or instruction you receive. You are voluntarily performing these activities at your own risk. Pacer Physical Therapy PC is not responsible or liable for personal risk of any injuries (including death), damages or loss that is associated with the instruction you receive.
- All website visitors, users and customers should verify the accuracy, quality and competency of this content with their own attorney before making any decisions based on it. As the participant, you recognize that the owner of Pacer Physical Therapy PC is not liable for any errors or omission in the information presented. This website is not free from error and may contain advice that is not legally bound.
- Pacer Physical Therapy PC may provide links to third-party websites. Pacer Physical Therapy PC is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
- Copying and reproducing content, including but not limited to written text, graphic, data, images, logos, or video clips, from our website is forbidden unless given consent.
- If you are dissatisfied with the purchases of subscriptions, services and/or other products from Pacer Physical Therapy PC, you are eligible for a full refund 15 days within purchase.